Featured Book: Black Dragon (A Ryan Mitchell Thriller Book 2) By Richard Turner

Book Description:

1945 - With the Soviets preparing to invade Japan's northern islands, a top-secret military installation rushes to erase any sign that it ever existed. Only they aren't through enough and a secret from the past returns to threaten the present.

In the present day, a routine close protection assignment for former special operations soldier Ryan Mitchell and his team suddenly turns deadly. Drawn into a lethal struggle in which the balance of power in the world hangs in the balance, Mitchell races to stop shadowy forces and their murderous
agenda before all is lost. From war-torn Japan, to Mongolia, to Texas the fight for survival is on.


Amazon Book Reviews:

"This story had me on the edge of my seat from the very first page. What a well done book indeed. I really could not put it down. The author does a wonderful job of using descriptive words and imagery to perfectly create the backdrop and setting of this story. I am a huge fan of World War II themed works. So this book was right up my alley. I am also kind of a snob when it comes to this genre of writing, so I am happy to report that this story not only passed my quality test, but also had me fully engaged. I do not like to give away the plot of books that I read as I would never want to ruin a good story for another reader. But trust me when I say I am extremely confident that you'll love this book as much as I did. I give it 5 out of 5 stars!" -- Anna

"Spanning not only the globe but also a variety of cultures, Black Dragon was a phenomenal read. The author created intensity and interest from the first few pages and didn’t let go of this course until the very end. I love a grisly special ops and World War II setting and this book didn’t disappoint. The scenes, imagery and dialogue were well-developed and they thoroughly resonated with authenticity and edge. Nothing cliché here, the author’s writing style is fresh and energetic and I look forward to reading more from his pen!" -- M.L.



Comments