The Circles of Light: and The Three Realms (The Circles of Light Trilogy Book 1) by Author Anthony Jannece

The Circles of Light: and The Three Realms
 (The Circles of Light Trilogy Book 1)
by Author Anthony Jannece 

Ruk and Keira, the first two humans to set foot on the Grand Circle of Light – a utopian world created by the god Luel and made up of what are known as Circles of Light.

It is here that they meet a race of angels whose logical minds best serve to teach everything there is to know about circles of light and how they interact with one another in perfect harmony.

However, the logical minds of the angels come up against Ruk and Keira's compassion when it is decided that the angels are to capture the one and only elusive creature in the land - a unicorn.

It is after this decision that events begin to unfold, showing Ruk and Keira that behind the positive, utopian beauty of the grand circle of light, lies a shadow unknown to them…one that has waited to reveal itself.


Author Biography 

Hi, my name is Anthony Jannece and The Circles of Light Trilogy has thus far taken me 12 years to write. I have currently published the first book, 'The Circles of Light - and the three realms', with the plan of releasing book two, 'The Circles of Light - and the coming shadow', and third, 'The Circles of Light - and the last seed of hope by 2017.

When I'm not writing I am pondering over many other story ideas in my beautiful garden - a passion I have taken up and in some way trying to get it to look as wonderful as, 'Monet's Garden', in Giverny.

Some would say my humor has no boundaries and while I initially wish to defend my position i can't, simply because it is true but then boundaries are best stepped over aren't they?

Absolutely love movies, my favorites being 'Seven', 'Alien' and 'Terminator Two', among a list that's too long to include here. 


The Circles of Light: and The Three Realms (The Circles of Light Trilogy Book 1) by Author Anthony Jannece is available at Amazon.com.

Comments