Wake Up! Awakening Through Reflection by Suzanne Ross

Wake Up! Awakening Through Reflection
by Suzanne Ross


Description:
Have you ever wondered, “Why was I put on this earth?” Have you ever found yourself searching for more meaning and purpose in your life beyond the daily grind? Have you ever fantasized about pursuing your life’s passion as your “true calling”? In this life-changing 10-day workshop, Suzanne Ross will help you awaken to your full potential. You will learn how to heal the past so you can be freed from limiting beliefs, and live the life of your highest self! With advanced knowledge of integrative wellness, Suzanne has empowered many people to reach their highest potential. Not only has she helped them improve the quality of their life from a physical perspective but, through sharing her enlightened message, has inspired many to realize their potential from a spiritual perspective as well. The success of this approach inspired Suzanne to create a new concept called “Evolutionary Wellness.” By integrating components for enhancing the body, mind and spirit, students are empowered to create an exceptional life.



My Review:
This book is perfect for anyone who has ever wondered about their purpose in life. I was starting to feel lost in my everyday life and I really didn't know what to do. I wanted to find myself and better myself into the person that I have always wanted to be. I was happy to find this book as it seemed like it would lead me in a positive direction. This book helps you to realize your purpose in life and be all that you can be! It's so important to live life to the fullest and to discover your dreams. I have been able to realize my past mistakes and think about the future that I could have. I am very grateful for this book and would recommend it to others.


Wake Up! Awakening Through Reflection  by Suzanne Ross is available at Amazon.com.




Comments