Patreon Success: Make a Living Doing What You Love With the Power of Patron Crowdfunding by H.J. Thompson




DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY 6/9/2015 - 6/13/2015

Crowdfunding is now the number one source for people looking to raise money online. Patreon is the newest crowdfunding platform that helps artists and content creators of all kinds find monetary support for what they love to do! In a nutshell, Patreon’s purpose is to help offset the business and living costs of the creative person by connecting them with patrons who will donate monthly financial support. Where Kickstarter and Indiegogo gives a one-time platform for people to say “Give me cash to get my project or business off the ground.” A Patreon campaign says, “Support me with a salary so I can keep making the content that I want to make!”.

Patreon Success: Make a Living Doing What You Love With the Power of Patron Crowdfunding by H.J. Thompson is available at Amazon.com.

Comments