He's Just A Man: Making the Most of Your Womanly Power by Rebecca Warner


DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY TODAY!

Do you want to enhance your self esteem? Learn to flirt with flair? Gain confidence around men? Become a better lover? HE’S JUST A MAN will help you tap into your womanly power so that you can attain all of these desirable attributes!

All you need to find your loving, committed man is the knowledge and understanding of the power you possess as a woman.

He’s Just A Man...He’s not a mystery or a puzzle. He’s simply the male of our species, but he has one significant soft spot: He is in pursuit of a female—he is biologically driven to find a mate. It doesn’t matter how rich, powerful or handsome a man is, he is still just a man who is looking for a woman to love.

In Book 1 of HE’S JUST A MAN, Making the Most of Your Womanly Power, you’ll discover this power you have been given as a woman, and techniques on how to harness and use that power in a healthy way to attract the right man for you. With this knowledge, you can get past any fear or doubt about ever meeting that man.

It’s really a very basic premise: You want a loving man, and a man wants a loving mate. Tap into your womanly power to gain the confidence you need to find your true life partner, secure in the knowledge that he is just a man.

He's Just A Man: Making the Most of Your Womanly Power by Rebecca Warner is available at Amazon.com.

Comments

  1. REVIEW: **ALL 5-Star Reviews! I'm not going to tell you what this book is about, I'm going to tell you how it has already helped me. In the book, the author gives tips on how to be a good conversationalist, and one of the things she said was to ask questions. So there's a man I see every week, and I never talked to him much, but I thought about what she said and started talking to him, and I asked questions like she said to do, and he said to me, "It's so nice to have a conversation with an intelligent woman." She said that if you ask questions, you seem intelligent, and she was right! Nobody has ever said that to me, and I have to say it felt good to see that her suggestions worked. Then the next night was Halloween. I went to a party, and this night I decided to try her tips on how to flirt. By the end of the night, I had met a nice man who asked me on a date! What I'm saying about this book is that what she has to teach me and anybody else WORKS. That's why I give this book 5 stars!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment