Book Review: The Sultan of Monte Cristo: First Sequel to the Count of Monte Cristo by Holy Ghost Writer



“The Sultan of Monte Cristo” is an intriguing story with a deeply moving plot that takes the reader on a journey through this exciting historical fiction narrative.  The author's vivid depiction of the background and setting adds a genuine authenticity to the story. While the thoughtfully written story made it easy for me to see the events as they unfolded and allowed me to get to know the characters.
Although I had heard of the story 'The Count of Monte Cristo', I must admit I have never read it. That being said I was at a loss for some background information for some of the characters current situation when I began reading the story. However, I was able to quickly pick up and follow along with the current storyline and I'm sure readers will be able to do the same.

This book is a page turner that will make the reader never want to leave. A beautifully written novel filled with twists and turns this drama is sure to be a favorite for people who love books in this genre. A captivating book! Those readers who loved “The Count of Monte Cristo” will definitely enjoy this one as well. I highly recommend!


Reviewed​ ​by​ ​Sarah​ ​Holloway,​ ​Blogger,​ ​Indie​ ​Book​ ​Reviews​ ​and​ ​News


The Sultan of Monte Cristo: First Sequel to the Count of Monte Cristo by Holy Ghost Writer is available at Amazon.com.

Comments